14. From London’s Opera House to the Salon? The Favourite (and Not So “Favourite') Songs from the King’s Theatre
7. “Lasting-Pasted Monuments': Memory, Music, Theater, and the Seventeenth-Century English Broadside Ballad
4. Thomas Campion’s “Superfluous Blossomes of His Deeper Studies': The Public Realm of His English Ayres
6. “Locks, Bolts, Barres, and Barricados': Song Performance, Gender, and Spatial Production in Richard Brome’s The Northern Lass
2. English Jesuit Missionaries, Music Education, and the Musical Participation of Women in Devotional Life in Recusant Households from ca. 1580 to ca. 1630
Theodor Dumitrescu . The Early Tudor Court and International Musical Relations .: Ashgate Publishing Company , 2007 . xx + 330 pp. index. append. illus. tbls. $99.95. ISBN: 978–0–7546–6642–8.
Christopher Marsh . Music and Society in Early Modern England . With CD.: Cambridge University Press , 2010 . xiv + 609 pp. index. append. illus. tbls. bibl. $110. ISBN: 978–0–52189832–4.
Amanda Eubanks Winkler . O Let Us Howle Some Heavy Note: Music for Witches, the Melancholic, and the Mad on the Seventeenth-Century English Stage . : Indiana University Press , 2007 . xvi + 232 pp. index. illus. bibl. $39.95 . ISBN: 978-0-253-34805-0 .
Anthony Boden . Thomas Tomkins: The Last Elizabethan . With Denis Stevens, David R. A. Evans, Peter James, and Bernard Rose . : Ashgate Publishing Company , 2005 . xiv + 374 pp. index. illus. tbls. bibl. $134.95 . ISBN: 0-7546-5118-5 .
- 1-47 of 47 results for ""Linda Phyllis Austern""